Payment & Shipping Terms:
poker card tricks,
magic trick playing cards
Professional Slap The Card Trick Magic poker Skills And Techniques
Our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of cheating devices for all forms of gambling, including poker games, Mahjong games, dice games and domino games. In addition to gambling cheating devices, our company also sells professional poker skills and techniques. Her in this article, we focus on the Slap the Card Magic Trick.
What is Slap the Card Magic Trick?
Slap the Card Magic Trick is brilliant. A card is chosen from the deck. It is the lost with in the deck with shuffles, cuts and more shuffles.
Techniques on the Trick:
The deck of cards are placed in a pile and you reveal the bottom card expecting it to be the chosen card.. it is not!! you remove the card from the pile and show a different card, which also isnt the chosen card, you repeat this a few times until you have a small pile to perform the final part of the trick. the small pile of cards is gripped between your fingers then slapped leaving the chosen card and a surprised spectator.
Recap on the trick:
It is a classic trick it hat can be performed with any deck. So let's have a quick recap on the trick and go through the moves.
1. Get a spectator to pick a card from the deck
2. Cut the deck into two piles and create a break under the bottom card of the first pile.
3. Place the selected card on the second pile, turn it over and place the bottom card (of the first pile) onto the selected card and put the first pile under the second pile.
4. Move the top two cards to the bottom via the method shown by Tags and then shuffle them keeping the cards at the bottom.
5. Show the bottom card and do the slide to remove the selected card and place it down on the table..
6. Then do the slide action with another five cards until you have a good pile of cards.
7. Put that pile between you fingers and slap down on them leaving on card pinched between you fingers
8. Show the card and take the praise!!
For your information:
We have professional poker players to teach customers poker skills and techniques. So, if you are interested in learning from our poker experts, welcome to contact us!
Contact Person: Mr. SAIL